Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My Love Affair with Lip Gloss

I literally own over 50 lip Glosses. Alright, probably closer to 100. No joke. Whenever I go anywhere that might possible have a funky gloss, I check them out and usually buy one or two, be it a drugstore, the dollar store, Sephora, or even 7eleven!

It is an addiction. And I will continue to feed the addiction forever.

My newest true love is Cover Girl's Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers in Strawberry Splash. In fact, I bought it for $1.99 at a dollar store near me. Seriously,I hunt for bargains. But the rest of you folks can still get a good deal--it goes for a cheap $4.99 on drugstore.com.

I'm always a little bit wary to try Cover Girl stuff just because to me it seems so middle school-esque. I mean, I remember Cover Girl eyeshadow being my first makeup purchase ever. But this gloss is amazing. Not sticky at all, and it adds just a bit of a pink tint to your lips, which is perfect for the hot weather and is easy to apply sans mirror. Plus it smells groovy.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved