Sunday, January 10, 2010

Home Decor Disaster: Hello Kitty Toilet


I am so saddened by this.  My love for Hello Kitty runs deep, but a toilet stamped with her cute little face is where I draw the line.  The fact that there is enough demand for this to even make such a product is ridiculous to me. 

Toilets are not meant to be cute.  We don't do anything "cute" when we're around them.  And I certainly don't want to see my fave feline friend while I'm on the toilet.  I'd feel like I couldn't use it.  Like it was a work of art or something that could not get dirty.  So, in turn, I'm sure I'd end up holding in pee for days, to avoid doing anything to miss HK, and that's simply just not healthy.

Let's keep Hello Kitty's adorable little face out of the bathroom, k?

[picture credit: Hello Kitty Hell]

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved