Sunday, February 7, 2010

Something Sticky

I'm pretty excited about these. Pocksie Temporary Sticky Pockets are a divine idea and I can't believe that it hasn't been thought of before.

Basically, the sticky pockets are about the size of a post-it, with an added pocket, and a lot more adhesive (though not so much that it's difficult to remove). They can stick anywhere--I suggest somewhere that won't end up showing through your outfit and look like it's a tag you've left on.

How great it is?! Much as I love my handbags, I hate dragging them out with me when I go out at night and worrying about whether or not I'll lose it. Clutches are good, but can you really hold onto a clutch all night? Even the greatest clutches can be annoying to bring on the dance floor.

The best part is that the pocksie itself is actually made of cotton, not paper or another material that would feel irritating against your skin. Each one has about enough room for your ID, credit card, a little cash.

You can get yourself a pack of six for about $10.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved