Friday, January 7, 2011

Sheer Lip Balm in a Stick!

Clinique always surprises me with their new products.  Currently, I'm in love with their Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm.  It looks like a crayon, which is initially what caught my attention (because who doesn't want to play around with crayons?!)  but it works like a lip balm.

The colors go on fairly sheer, so you can apply sans mirror, and there are eight fab colors to choose from.

What surprised me the most, is that the Chubby Sticks actually do moisturize and work amazingly!  I originally thought of the product as more of a novelty thing, but it actually works better than a lot of the lip balms I've been using.  Plus it looks super cool when you apply it in public.

Each stick is $15.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved