Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bootiful Boots


I'm a klutz and I ruin shoes like it's my job.  I'm constantly tripping and breaking heels...it's ridiculous.  So, I can't really spend tons of money on shoes since, chances are, they'll only last me a month or so.

These Mossimo Kahsha Tall Cuffed Boots are are amazingly chic and cheap.  They're under $30. Yes, really.

They'd look great with almost any outfit.  You could tuck your jeans into them, wear tights and a skirt with a pair, wear a tunic and leggings with 'em...so many possibilities.

It's a good idea to have a pair of boots like this as your go-to shoe for the season.  It eliminates all the time you'd normally spend hunting through your shoes daily for a pair that matches your outfit.   

What's not to love?

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved