Saturday, October 20, 2007

Wanna Hear a Joke?

As I was stalking one of my many fave style blogs, I stumbled upon Bag Snob's blog about this hideous bag. It is literally a joke. A joke bag. There are corny jokes written on the bag.

Louis Vuitton is going downhill as far as I'm concerned. I love LV's classic bags, but now it's like they're trying to think outside the box, and they're coming up with crap. Every time they come out with a new bag, it seems like t is just like one of their old ones with either cheesy pictures or words slapped on it.

I am not a fan.

But if you like jokes, and always want to have a few handy, feel free to purchase this joke. Bag.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved