Saturday, October 25, 2008

Seeing Green?

Let me start by saying that I have green eyes. As a common rule, you aren't supposed to wear eyeshadow that is the same color as your eyes...Or so I'd heard. That said, I tried on a delightful eye shadow from The Body Shop that just happened to be Peacock Green (I was talked into it) and got oodles of compliments a I left the store. And no, these people were not paid to compliment me. I asked. And no money was exchanged.

The lesson? Don't rule out any eye shadow shades. You never know what might enhance your eyes and make you look even more gorgey than you already are.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved