Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oodles of Makeup

Oh Sephora, how I love thee! This season's Ultimate Blockbuster palette tickles my fancy. It has all the essentials for eyes, face, and lips--pretty much all you need for complete classic beauty. The gorgey kit includes 71 eyeshadow shades (0.04 oz each), 13 cream eyeshadow shades (0.03 oz each), 5 blushes (0.19 oz each), 1 compact powder (0.19 oz), 60 lip glosses (0.03 oz each), one lip liner, one eyeliner, 4 brushes, 3 sponge-tipped applicators, and a fab black case that's just as classy as you are.

What's not to love? Oh and did I mention that the palette is actually a $320 value? Because it is. Yet, all you have to pay is a mere $48. Not bad if I do say so myself.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved