Thursday, February 19, 2009

Totally Luxe

I probably own more than 20 different mascaras at any given time. I'm constantly on the lookout for the perfect one. Despite the fact that I own many relatively pricey brands, CoverGirl constantly amazes me.

My new obsession? CoverGirl's LashBlast Shimmery Volumizing Mascara. Not only does it go on clump free, it also deposits the perfect amount of shimmer in one of four fabulous shades! My pick is Black Cabernet, a cool-toned purple shade. It really makes my green eyes pop!

For a mere $8.49, you too can enjoy looking glam anytime. Bat those lashes, gals!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved