Saturday, May 2, 2009

Eye Brightening Magic

Recently, I have been blessed with a groovy new job--alas, the job is roughly a 3-4 hour commute (round trip). This is exhausting, and thus every time I glance in a mirror I cringe because obviously the lack of rest has taken a toll on my face. Namely, my (previously) gorgeous eyes.

I may have found a cure! Smashbox's Untamed Double-Ended Eye Brightener is the perfect solution for tired-looking peepers. It highlights and brightens quickly and beautifully and fits perfectly into my purse.

At $22, this nearly-magical product is a tid bit pricey, but well worth it for the long-lasting beauty it produces.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved