Saturday, March 26, 2011

My New Fave Mascara

I probably own 7584395734 tubes of mascara.  No joke.  And that's even with abiding with the whole "throw it away after six months" rule. It's just one of those products that I constantly wear, even if I'm in a rush and need to forgo everything else.

My latest find is Hard Candy's 1,000 Lashes Fiber Mascara. I've been pretty much in love with all the latest Hard Candy products, but this particular mascara is simply fantastic! There are actual synthetic fibers in the mascara that cling to your existing lashes making them look longer and fuller in just a couple coats!

I also love the fact that it comes in tons of different colors.  Black is great for an everyday staple, but the bright purple or indigo blue is great for an added punch of color.

Each tube is a mere $6.  You can grab one online, or at any Walmart.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved