If there are two things I love in this world, they are makeup and designer bags. Put them together and chances are, I'll have a seizure of delight!
This holiday season, Estee Lauder and Michael Kors have come up with this amazing gift with purchase. The bag itself is incredibly gorgeous--I'd probably spend over $100 for that alone. Oh, who am I kidding? I'd sell my soul for it. It's the perfect clutch for a night out.
The makeup that comes with it is gorgeous too. Estee Lauder's cosmetics are always of the best quality and this set is no exception. All of the colors are universally flattering and look super fabulous on every skintone. The packaging is even super pretty. Who doesn't love makeup that comes in adorable gold casing??
So to get the set, all you need to do is spend $50 on an Estee Lauder fragrance purchase (which is super easy and nearly all of their scents are incredible). Then the set is under $40. It sounds like a hefty chunk of change, but for what you get it's definitely worth it.
Here's what comes in the set:
- Golden Eye & Face Compact (Pure Color EyeShadow in Pretty Penny, Nude Fresco, Sugar Biscuit, Safari Green, Hot Cinnamon and Kenyan Copper, plus Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer)
- Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick (full-size, in Tiger Eye)
- Pure Color Gloss (in Wired Copper)
- Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil (great for smoky eyes, in Onyx)
- 2 Deluxe Makeup Brushes (Blush and Eyeshadow)
- Michael Kors Signature Cosmetic Bag
My game plan? Buy a bottle of lovely perfume as a Christmas gift for someone, and keep the gift set as a gift for moi! Win-win! Not bad, right?!
As always, quantities are limited. So get shopping, ladies!!
(Oh, and P.S.: the set is worth OVER $170!)