Every girl out there should really check out the line. Trust me, you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Below are eight of my absolute fave pieces from the company (you can purchase them, and other items, at my online boutique):
- Cushion-Cut Cocktail Ring ($42) - I love love love this ring! It's a great color and it looks super glamorous. This fab cocktail ring comes in size 6, 7, and 8.
- Aventine Collar Necklace ($78) - If you're looking for a statement necklace that doesn't completely take over your look, this collar necklace is for you! It looks so chic and is the perfect piece to wear if you want to elevate your ensemble. Also, since black and white has become a trend again (I'm guessing for the 5th time this year), this pop-of-white necklace would really stand out with a black blouse.
- Bead + Ribbon Multi-Wrap Bracelet ($48) - I'm really into navy blue lately, so it's no wonder why this gorgeous wrap bracelet is something I'm obsessed with. I've had mine for a couple weeks, and I think I've worn it every single day. It just matches everything, since it's main colors are neutral shades. The bracelet is also adjustable (woohoo for all small-wristed gals like me!). Oh, and you can even wear it as a necklace if you want--it looks fab either way.
- Trevi Convertible Statement Earrings ($52) - How stunning are these earrings?! I'm drooling over them. One thing I absolutely love about Chloe + Isabel is that they have a lot of items that can be worn in different ways. These insanely beautiful earrings can be worn two ways: just the top of the earring as a stud, or with the bottom attached to make a great statement earring. Both ways are gorgeous, of course. It's the ultimate work-to-weekend style companion!
- Portico Linear Drop Earrings ($38) - Listen to me. You need these earrings. Now. They are just so luxe and beautiful, yet they also look classic and almost simple (in a good way). These earrings are perfect to wear with virtually anything. They look amazing with a fancy little black dress, and also look great paired with jeans and a t-shirt. Win-win!
- Leather + Baguette Bracelet ($26) - My mom and I each own one of these metallic must-have leather bracelets, and we absolutely love them! I'm a huge lover of bracelets, and this one is probably my current fave. You can wear it alone, or layer it with other bracelets--either way, this pretty little bracelet definitely brings some sparkle and shine to any look.
- Take Heart Pendant Necklace ($28) - This pendant necklace is yet another Chloe + Isabel piece that I own and am obsessed with. It's easy to see why--it's a very pretty, delicate necklace that I think almost anyone would love. It goes with anything and while it is small, the clear crystal on the pendant is just enough bling to attract some attention.
- Baguette + Stone Stackable Duo Rings ($48) - I saved the best for last! I'm absolutely loving this ring set. Both of the rings are so elegant and beautiful. Personally, I like to wear them both together, but they also look gorgeous when worn individually. The rings comes in size 6, 7, 8, and 9.
How gorgeous is everything?! I just love it all. And my online boutique has loads more for you to look at. Happy shopping!