Sunday, February 11, 2018

There's Still Time to Order: Valentine's Day Earrings From Betsey Johnson


Without a doubt, Betsey Johnson has the best earrings. Hands down, no argument. So when I saw that Macy's can still deliver items by Valentine's Day, I had to write a post to let you fabulous readers know!

The pictured earrings, Betsey's Rose Gold-Tone Pink Stone, Glitter Heart & Imitation Pearl Mismatch Drop Earrings are my fave. Why?
1.) They're pink.
2.) They're hearts.
3.) They've got bling.

I'm sure there are a plethora of reasons why I love them other than that, but those are the big ones.

The only downer is that they're a little pricey for my taste; over $50.

But don't fret! Betsey has many other heart earrings ripe for the picking. Another pair I love is pictured below:
 
They're called her Rose Gold-Tone Crystal Heart Stud Earrings. I just love these because they're unique enough to tell Betsey designed them, yet subtle enough to wear with anything. The price isn't bad either at $25.

Even if you don't want to do a whole Valentine's Day thing, both sets are super gorgeous and you probably need them. Just sayin'.

Happy shopping!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved