Sunday, June 10, 2018

My Latest Obsession: the Schick Intuition f.a.b. Razor

When I first saw the Schick Intuition f.a.b. Razor, I was admittedly scared. Normal razors scare me; I'm simply accident-prone and can rarely shave my legs without cutting myself. So the idea of trying out this new razor, that promises to be able to shave up and down, terrified me. But it was a gift from my mom, and a thoughtful one at that, so I gave it a shot and I'm so glad I did!

This razor lives up to it's name--it is insanely fab! The razor somehow magically shaves forwards and backwards safely (the top blades shave up and the bottom blades shave down). I thought for sure that this would leave me with completely cut-up legs, but I've been using it for a month or so and haven't cut myself once. So it actually is safer than the average razor.

It's also a huge time saver. Since it shaves forwards and backwards, you can literally shave without lifting the razor from your skin. It works super quickly and leaves you with amazingly soft legs.

Look at those blades!
The razor also has a great rubber handle that allows you to get a good grip while you shave, which I really appreciated. I don't know if it's just me, but countless times, I've had razors practically jump out of my hand. The handle is a nice bonus.

Ladies, you seriously need to give this thing a try!

Each f.a.b. razor retails for about $9.

Happy shopping!


Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved