Monday, May 5, 2008

Clutch onto THIS!

Over-sized clutches are huge this season. They work for day or night and can surprisingly carry a lot of your necessities (since they are practically the size of a regular handbag).

GUESS had a great one out, their Opus Cut-Out Clutch. It is 10" X 6"--pretty generously sized for a clutch. The sexy satin and fab animal print create a unique look.

I'm afraid to say that this isn't the cheapest clutch in the world... it retails for a steep $69.99. Well, that's steep for me--if any of your gals can afford it, go for it! As for me, I'll be in search of a cheaper version and I'll keep you all posted.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved