Monday, May 5, 2008

Fresh-Faced Beauty

Okay, I swear that this is the last blog I will write about The Body Shop for a while (maybe), but I'm really obsessed with this product. I got a sample of The Body Shop's Aloe Soothing Day Cream and was instantly addicted.

This is the type of cream that you apply before putting on makeup in the morn. It is thick enough to hydrate, but thin enough to apply makeup over it. It absorbs fairly quickly. The main ingredient is Aloe Vera, which of course is great for the skin. The cream is even recommended for sensitive skin (like me! hooray!!) and it did not irritate my skin at all.

The cream retails for about $14 and the jar lasts a while--a little goes a long way.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved