Monday, July 7, 2008

Oh, You're Making me Blush!

My latest blog about New York Color reminded me about the blush I just bought from them a little while ago at Rite Aid. Despite the fact that I just wrote a blog about how awesome the NYC website is, their latest blush is not on there. It is also not on the Rite Aid website. So I'm starting to think that I'm going crazy and I have the one and only of this product.

Anyway, New York Color came out with this great product, Blush Gleamer. I only saw it in one shade--First Sunrise--but that doesn't mean that there aren't more out there.

It's more of a face brightener than a blush (for most people), but since I am very fair skinned I wear it as a blush and it looks fab.

The compact combines a few different shades of pinks and some "gleamer", which I can only describe as a really fine glitter (I hate to use that word). There is very little of this in the blush, and on the skin it mainly serves to highlight and freshen up skin.

Hopefully this product will be online at some point, so I can post a link. Until then, I suppose you'll all just have to check out your local Rite Aid. Sorry, ladies!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved