Monday, July 7, 2008

Who Knew? Drugstore Beauty Tips



I'm always a fan of drugstore makeup--i don't discriminate. If there is a brand of makeup out there, I probably own at least one of their products. New York Color (NYC) is no exception. They've always been my go-to brand for trying new lip gloss shades or bright nail polish (both, by the way, are great quality).

Even though I've always loved them, I never thought to look up their website. It's actually really good. You can find stores that sell the brand, get a heads up on new products they're coming out with, and my favorite: beauty tips!

The tips section changes depending on the season and actually gives some valuable information. The website is much more than simply an ad for the company--it's a great site to browse around on. Check it out, and if you haven't tried the brand hop over to the drugstore!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved