Sunday, June 29, 2008

Dancing is Totally Fashionable

I know that I don't usually write about things that aren't ridiculously stylish, but I simply have to do a bit of advertising for one of my bestest friends in the world. I used to dance back in high school (and a little after that), and my friend actually went to school for it and is totally making something of herself in the dancing world. And I think that is totally radical and fashionable in it's own way. (And doesn't she just look amazing in the picture to the left?!? She's def a fashion icon).

Soooo, moving on... the best dancer I know, Katie Hill, just opened up her very own dance studio and is teaching about a million classes there. She's literally amazing. The studio is in Bristol, NH and classes are very affordable.

FOR INFO
Call: 603-387-1650
Email: katie@dancingfeetstudios.com

You can also visit her studio's website--it has oodles of info about the goings on. Check it out: http://www.dancingfeetstudios.com.

Like I said, she's definitely the best dancer I know and she's taught tons of classes in the past at different studios. I highly recommend checking out the website and taking lessons from her. she pretty much rocks at life <3.

Ciao lovies! Stay fabbity fab!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved