Saturday, June 21, 2008

Big, Pink, and Fluffy

Pink is my favorite color (could you tell?) In my mind, every single product available, with the exception of weird eye shadows, should be pink.

So you can probably see why I'm in love with this huge kabuki brush by IsaDora. It's perfect to use for adding a touch of shimmer to your face or body. And just think of how cute it'll look on your bathroom sink!

Since my skin is practically see-through it's so white, I usually can't use bronzers without looking ridiculous. So I generally go for a light gold or silver shimmer powder to lightly apply above my cheekbones, over my shoulders, and down the center of my legs. It makes my skin look as close to flawless as possible. Plus the rest of you normal girls who have regular color skin can do this too with bronzers and whatnot.

Anyway, the brush is $19 and is very well-made so it'll last you practically forever. And did I mention that it's pink?

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved