Monday, June 9, 2008

Bye-Bye Visible Bra Strap!

I truly looove Summertime. I do. But one thing that is so irritating is the fact that my bra straps constantly hang out the sides of whatever tank top I wear (especially those cute little embellished racer back ones I've been seeing around).

Embrace has found the solution! They've created a "fully detachable bra accessory that converts any bra into a cross back style". They come in one size only, but they are easy to adjust since you just slip them over your bra straps and adjust those to whatever suits you.

In stores, the product is only available in Canada--BUT you can order online at the Embrace website ($8.50 Canadian dollars each).

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved