Thursday, June 5, 2008

Beauty Boo-Boo: Red Mascara

Call me old fashioned, but red mascara just isn't in my beauty routine. For most people (especially with lighter skin tones--or practically see-through like me) red tends to make you look like you've been crying all day. I mean, there is a reason why we don't see too many red eye shadows out there, right?

Well Vincent Longo (who I usually am a huge fan of) has decided that red is the new black apparently and I just don't get it! The Vibrant Eye Waterproof Mascara by Vincent Longo is a mascara much like the others offered on the site--clump free, waterproof, and all-around good quality. There are a number of decent colors on the site. Why not try an electric blue? It makes the whites of your eyes appear clear and fab.

So anyway, if you're in the mood to look like you have pink eye for a day, you can pick up the mascara for $24 on the Vincent Longo website. But I do not approve!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved