Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bright Pink Peep Toes

Well, it's BOGO season at Payless and of course I've been stalking the Payless stores by me looking for something that tickles my fancy.

I'm so tired of plain black pumps, and pink is my absulitley fave color, so I figured that this time around I'd go for a patent "leather" strappy peep toe. Payless' Hollis Peep Toe jumped out at me right when I walked into the store. I knew that I had to have them. Even though they are a tough color to match, I think that these shoes will go with a lot more than most people would think. I can see wearing these with some denim carpis and pretty much any tee or tank top as long as I throw on some sort of pink accessory (even pink stud earrings). I also love the idea of wearing a monochromatic black outfit and then adding a punch of color with these bad boys.

Either way, they're available for a mere $22.99, and don't forget that it's BOGO season (Buy One Get One half off) until the end of July!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved