Thursday, June 5, 2008

Orange you Glad it's almost Summertime?

Summer is the best time to experiment with nail polish hues. Personally, if I'm taking a large risk, I'll stick to painting only my toe nails to avoid potential humiliation.

Orange is a huge color for summer. Most skin tones can pull it off and Jaffa 3 Free nail lacquer by Butter London has created a great shade of orange that I can't wait to try out.

I know it looks scary, but just think: Your pretty little toe nails could be painted bright orange while you and your true love smooch while watching the sunset. Talk about a perfect match!

The polish retails for $12. It's described as being "A juicy orange colour, seedless, but potent as Hell." So I'll leave it up to you to decide whether or not to take the risk.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved