Sunday, June 1, 2008

Claires...makeup?!?

I have a confession to make: I love Claire's. I know that it is geared towards tweens. I get it. But the other day, I checked out their makeup selection (which I had no idea even existed) and was pretty my floored when I found out how awesome the products are.

My main squeeze? Claire's metallic eye shadows. For $5.50 you get 10 glam shades of highly-pigmented glam color. I gave 'em a test run today and was quite impressed. The only downside is that you cannot order online. So look for a local Claire's by you and give them a try--you won't be disappointed!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved