Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Skinny on Skinny Headbands

Cheesy blog title, I know.

Last summer, thick headbands were all the rage--especially those designed to look like scarves that you'd just tied around your head. I think that those are classic for the most part, especially if you own a black or white one. But this season, skinny headbands are all the rage.

The benefit of wearing a skinny headband is that you don't have to limit your other accessories. The headband doesn't steal the spotlight, so it's okay to pair it with a pair of cute earrings or a necklace.

Ann Taylor has a great zebra print headband that would go great with some gold hoop earrings (which, by the way, are always in style). The headband retails for $12, but I suggest that you check out your local dollar store before shelling out more than $10. I've seen tons of them by me and I probably own more than is socially acceptable. But they are all fabbity fab, so it's okay as far as I'm concerned...

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved