Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bring Some Bling to the Beach

Fusion Beauty has a new limited edition lip plumper. And I think I'm in love.

The new LipFusion Micro-Injected Collagen Lip Plump Color Shine comes in one shade at the moment--Beach Baby. The color is pretty much the perfect pink for any skin tone. It looks natural, but still gives lips a fresh pink plumped look that is perfect for summertime and lounging at the beach.

The part that I'm most excited about? The wand. It is actually glammed up with pink crystal studs. This is the type of thing that I would keep even after I used all of the product. It's like an art piece!


Unfortunately, there is a downside for us frugal beauties. The plumper is $49. I know, I know...It's kind of steep for a lip gloss. But how cute is it??!! Check your couch cushions for spare change. Maybe you'll find a $50.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved