Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bonjour, Gorgeous!

I know that I just wrote about nail polish, but I just had to fill you ladies in on the latest Fall collection from OPI, FRANCE.

Most of the colors in the collection are matte and include deep plum hues (perfect for toe nails, or fingernails for the brave). A great way to try out the line is to buy the Cafe Cuties Mini Pack, which comes with three of the most gorgey shades: Louvre Me Louvre Me Not, Parlez-vous OPI?, and Eiffel for This Color. In the pack, you also get a mini RapiDry Top Coat which I highly recommend.

The beauty shop that I work at is rapidly selling out of these packs, so move quickly! I found a website that retails the mini kits for $9.95, which isn't bad for the great colors you get. These hues are great transition colors for the season change and can also work for Winter. Enjoy, and work on your french accent! Au revoir!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved