Saturday, August 23, 2008

Princesses Rule!

Okay, so I'm hugely into nail polish these days and I probably own well over 50 bottles of 'em. I fully realize that I am crazy.

I thought I'd share with you guys one of my fave pink shades, Princesses Rule! by OPI. It's pretty neutral and goes on quite sheer so you don't have to worry about tiny little nicks on your nails. The color is actually a bit more glittery than the picture shows and it literally reminds me of when I was 6 and wanted to be a princess. Actually, I still want to be a princess, but that is beside the point.

The nail polish retails for $5.49 on amazon.com--that was the cheapest that I could find--and one bottle will last you forever. Long live princesses!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved