Saturday, December 13, 2008

O My! O-Gloss Lips!

I recently decided to give Smashbox's O-Gloss a try due to the fab reviews I've been reading. And now I am officially in love.

The gloss is intuitive--it seems to have a mind of its own. When first applied, it goes on clear. After a couple minutes, you have your perfect lip gloss in your very own perfect pink!

Because I am super fair-skinned (read: transparently white), I generally cannot wear lip gloss that supposedly works for every skin tone. This gloss is much different. On me, the shade ended up being a very sheer raspberry pink. This is great to wear on its own, or to layer on top of your fave lipstick.

The gloss retails for $22 and lasts for a while; definitely worth the price. Enjoy!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved