Saturday, December 27, 2008

Glamour to GO!

I love little makeup palettes because I always need to have makeup with me at all times. I realize that I may be slightly crazy. Be that as it may, Too Faced has basically read my mind.

The Glamour To Go 2 Pocket Palette by Too Faced has everything you need for beauty touch ups on the go. The set includes 8 universally flattering eye shadows, 4 lip glosses, and a shimmery blush.

The best part? The whole palette folds up and is about the size of a credit card. Not bad, if I do say so myself. It retails for $19.50, which is quite a steal for such gorgey products!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved