Thursday, January 1, 2009

Glitzy Shoes--on Sale!!!

Happy New Year, all! My New Year's resolution is to be fabulously stylish (as always), without spending all of my rent money on makeup and shoes. This is quite a challange for me. Therefore, I have searched high and low for post-holiday sales and thankfully have found the best shoes to dress up nearly any outfit. For $30.

Ann Taylor's Gemma Glitter Flat is really a gorgey shoe for any time of year. It's a bit gutsy, so if you wear these flats, make sure to downplay all other accessories. In fact, I'd probably wear these with a pair of dark-wash jeans and a black tee.

These shoes are going fast, so run--don't walk--to the nearest Ann Taylor store. Or better yet, visit the website! Let's make 2009 a totally fashionable year. Are you with me?!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved