Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fashion Faux Pas: the Mister Rogers Cardigan

Dear idiot guys who think that cardigans are the best thing since sliced bread:

You are wrong.

I do not know why this is even still an issue, but apparently some people (e.g. my boyfriend) do not realize that old-man cardigans are not in style. In fact, they are simply unacceptable unless you are over the age of 70. Mister Rogers was basically the only person who could pull off the look and even that was a bit ridiculous--regardless of how much I loved him. I do not care if said cardigan is by a fabulous designer, that does not make it okay. Even the best designers are allowed to make a mistake here and there.

In all honestly, I do like sophisticated men, but if I wanted to date a grandpa, I'd find my dates at the local old folks home bi-weekly dance parties.

Do me a favor guys (and the ladies that dress them), skip the cardigan and go with a simple sweatshirt or even a long sleeve tee.

Thanks.

Love,

Alana

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved