Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Online Store Love: Metrostyle

I'm great at procrastinating. I don't really consider online shopping procrastinating exactly since I write about fashion, but it's definitely something I spend a lot of time doing.

One of my new fave online stores is Metrostyle.  They've got the best clothing around, and the prices are insanely reasonable. You can view all the latest trends and also find loads of classic looks at the same time.
I'm overly obsessed with almost everything on the site, but what really tickles my fancy is this fabulous Inset Sheath ($39.99).  First of all, it's just a gorgeous dress. And it's only about $40. But I'm mainly in love with the look itself.  It has a bit of rocker chic to it, while being classically-cut at the same time.  This is a flattering dress for nearly anyone; the side panels instantly slim the body and give you the perfect hourglass figure.  And really...who wouldn't want that?

Accessory-wise, the site has baubles, handbags and shoes galore. How amazing are these Stud and Chain Boots ($59.99)??! So stylish and versatile--I need a pair like yesterday. These boots would need to be the focal point of an outfit. I'd pair them with some skinny jeans and a solid color tee myself. The shoes just deserve to have the spotlight.

So check out the site and find your own favorite fashion finds! And be on the lookout for a giftcard giveaway soon!!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved