Monday, November 1, 2010

Enter to WIN Whooga Ugg Boots!

Is it just me, or is it starting to get ridiculously cold out?!  I mean, today is the first day of November, and it only gets worse from here on out. I'm constantly on the lookout for something that will actually keep my feet warm, and I just might have stumbled upon a fab solution to all my cold winter woes.

Whooga Ugg Boots are perfect for all of the freezing days ahead.  The boots are thicker and denser than traditional Ugg boots, as they use merino thermofleece that give more air circulation and result toasty warm feet.

Want to win a pair? Simply sign up for their newsletter.

If you want to ensure that you get your very own pair, Whooga has teamed up with Sassy Fashionista with a 10% off discount code. The code is for the next week only, so get your order in! Just enter 740SASSY at the checkout! 

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved