Thursday, October 28, 2010

Coming Up: Review of CSN Stores!

Have any of you ladies heard of CSN Stores? They basically have everything you could possibly need, from coffee tables to fabulous shoes and accessories.  And of course, they've got some amazing handbags (ahh, my weakness!!)

It's the easiest way to shop--everything's in one place! Pretty cool, no?  You can also sort by price--which pretty much rocks for anyone like me who severely lacks in the money department!

My fave find so far is this Murval Lbiza Leopard Scarf (it's only $14.99!) Exploring the site is so much fun--I could probably spend hours checking out their deals.

So watch for a post in the future; I'll be reviewing a product from CSN Stores!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved