Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fabulous Stila Palette on the Cheap!

Ummm...can we just take a second to discuss how excited I am about this palette?! First of all, Stila's eyeshadows are by far my favorite. If I ever "treat" myself, I'll buy an eyeshadow pan (usually in Kitten --a cult favorite) for a whopping $20.

Stila's Color Wheel Eye Shadow Palette includes 37 eye shadow shades, a mirror, 2 double-ended eye shadow brushes and a 16-page Look Book with photographs of top models in the various Color Wheel looks. The Look Book also features Stila Pro Artists' tips & tricks and detailed, easy to follow step-by-steps instructions.

The colors look great.  I even see one that looks like Kitten (I'm crossing my fingers here). The palette is a $558 value--seriously, and is selling right now for $38.

I can't wait to try this out! Anyone with me??

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved