Friday, October 1, 2010

The Fashionista's Way to Burn Calories!

I just found out the best thing ever today:  Cleaning your closet can burn about 230 calories per hour. Eeeee!!! How amazing is that?!

Seeing as I'm constantly organizing my closet and throwing things all over the place when I'm picking out what to wear, I'm fairly certain that I'm getting in a gym-worthy workout without actually setting foot in a gym! Yay!

Shopping, which I thought would burn more calories given the walking around and such, only burns 152 calories per hour. And costs money.

So here's the lesson: Cleaning your closet not only burns oodles of calories, it's also cheaper than shopping!  Plus, it's good to do anyway. It's definitely a win-win!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved