Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mr. Wrong is Mr. Right For Me!

Okay, so I might have over 50 nail polish hues...but who's counting? Because of my
polish love, I know a good color when I see it.  My latest fave is Hard Candy's Mr. Wrong. It's the most fabulous color I've seen in a while.  I'm actually wearing it as I type and have to keep stopping to admire my nails.

The unique blend of gunmetal grey, silver glitter and a tiny hint of purple makes this one of my fall staples.  The color applies beautifully; two coats made my nails completely opaque.  The end result is stunning nails that look great with anything.

This is a great color for someone who's a little shy about wearing dark polish, as the glitter lightens it up a bit.

And of course, as with all Hard Candy polishes, there's a big plastic ring to wear with it to complete the total look.
My advice? Immediately run out to the nearest Walmart and buy this shade for about $5! It's super popular and exclusively sold at Walmart.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved