Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Ugly Sweatpants With Heels

This bothers me so much.  I've been hoping that this whole "wearing sweatpants in public" trend would be over by now, but I see that it has only gotten worse than I could have possibly imagined.

These Joplin Heather Grey sweatpants from JamesJeans are repulsive to begin with.  The tapered leg and the seemingly puffed out hip/crotch area isn't flattering on anyone (even the model).  The fact that each pair is around $170 doesn't help their case.

Don't get me wrong.  I have a few pairs of cute sweatpants.  That I wear at home. And that cost under $30.

The thing that bothers me the most though, is the fact that it's apparently trendy to wear ugly sweatpants like these out on the town with your most fabulous heels.

WHAT??!!  How is this socially acceptable?  It is one of the most ridiculous things I've seen in a while (other than the whole harem pants thing).

If I see anyone rocking this look, chances are they will be getting a fashion citation courtesy of Sassy Fashionista.

That is all.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved