Friday, November 21, 2014
The Perfect Advent Calendar for Us Beauty Addicts!
Now that I'm an adult, my choice in advent calendars has changed a bit.
This year, I'm all about Benefit's ridiculously awesome Cosmetic Advent Calendar from Sephora. As you count down the days, you find fabulous beauty must-have minis. I'm a sucker for mini makeup products anyway, as it's a great way to try out a product before purchasing the full-size version. Another bonus? Because the items are smaller, you can easily throw a few in your purse for beautifying on the go!
The set contains the following:
- 0.25 oz “That gal” brightening face primer
- 0.25 oz the POREfessional pore minimizer
- 0.08 oz Benetint cheek and lip stain in Rose
- 0.08 oz High beam liquid highlighter
- 0.08 oz Chachatint lip and cheek stain in Sheer Mango
- 0.08 oz Posietint lip and cheek stain in Poppy Pink
- 0.04 oz Stay flawless foundation primer
- 0.1 oz They’re real! mascara
- 0.22 oz Ultra plush lip gloss in Dandelion
- 0.22 oz Ultra plush lip gloss in A-lister
- 0.22 oz Ultra plush lip gloss in Fauxmance
- 0.14 oz BADgal lash mascara
- 0.08 oz Stay don’t stray concealer and eye shadow primer in Light/Medium
- 0.1 oz Fakeup concealer in 02 Medium
- 0.1 oz It’s potent! eye cream
- 0.3 oz Total moisture facial cream
- 0.08 oz Ooh la lift eye cream
- 0.08 oz Watt’s up! highlighter
- Beauty sticky notes
- Doodle pad
- Heart-shaped paperclips
- Pinky, polka-dot hair tie
- Elastic hair band with bow charm
- Metallic silvery hair tie
I know from experience that the products in this set are all incredible. Each calendar is $99. It sounds a bit pricey, but you're actually getting a lot for your money. This is also a great gift to give any makeup loving gal you might know.
Let the countdown begin!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ▼ November (6)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)