Saturday, October 21, 2017

Fashion Faux Pas: Harry Potter Lingerie


It pains me to write this. Full disclosure: I've never actually watched Harry Potter. But I hated the trailers, clips, and everybody in the world talking about it. So...I feel like I'm informed enough.

I just plain hate it.

So imagine the look of horror on my face when I discovered that there is actually
Harry Potter themed lingerie.

I guess I’m wondering what the appeal is. The books and movies are about kids—dorky kids. And I don’t mean that in a nerd-chic kind of way. It just seems like the last thing in the world that would A. make a woman feel sexy, and B. turn on any guy who isn’t a virgin.

I mean, the damn glasses are not included in the set, but they are obviously encouraged! And it’s apparently well-made, or even worse, somehow popular because the set retails for almost $50!

I've asked several guys (who like Harry Potter) if they thought this look was sexy. No one liked it at all. Not even a little bit.

What's interesting, is that the site,
Yandy, also offers some cute, non-creepy lingerie. They have a Disney princess line that is a little weird, but for the most part, it isn't a bad site.


But this is certainly a bad outfit for seduction--magic wand and all.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved