Thursday, October 19, 2017

Flowy, Fabulous Frock


I'm totally obsessed with most of the Knox Rose tops at Target, but in all honesty, their Velvet Bell Sleeve Top is my absolute fave.

It's an absolutely gorgeous three-quarter sleeve '90s-ish-inspired top in navy with details of lace and crushed velvet textures. The sleeves are great--I've been seeing a lot of bell sleeves, and while they're pretty, they can get in the way when they're at the wrist. The placement of the sleeve on this is perfect.

I'm also crazy about the cut of this top. It's universally flattering and hides anything you don't want showing, but without looking like a tent-like, shapeless garment. Everything just falls beautifully.

And the color!! It is darker than your normal navy hue. In black, it would probably be a bit too much, but the slight bit of navy is super pretty.

Honestly, the entire collection is beautiful. I'm sure I'll be buying more very soon! As it is, I wanted to save this top for Thanksgiving, and I couldn't even wait a day to wear it. Am I overly obsessed? Clearly. But it's still fabulous!

Each Bell Sleeve Top retails for $27.99.

Happy shopping!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved