Friday, July 13, 2007

Lip Smackin' Good

No matter what expensive lip gloss I find, I keep on coming back to Lip Smacker Dr. Pepper lip gloss.

It's the perfect color for us fair-skinned mavens. When I put it on, my lips immediately have just a tint of light red to them, which looks natural and simply gorgeous. I love wearing this particularly in the summer, because who wants to look overdone with bright red lipstick while beachin' it? Not me.

You can pick up this fabulous beauty find at most drugstores for under $2. Not bad for a natural lip look. An added bonus? The flavor is divine and smells just like that classic soda that we all know and love. Yum.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved