Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sorry, Guys!



It's been a while since my last post. My grandpa died on June 26th and I've been an emotional wreck, and just simply haven't felt like writing or even had the time.

But I'm starting to get back into the swing of things and figured I'd start off with a blog about my gramps.

He was really like a second dad to me, and really was the most hilarious guy in the world. He was really special to me.

Fashion-wise, he was always dressed for success. Even while he was in the hospital (battling lung cancer) he looked pretty suave.

My grandpa has really helped me become who I am today and I miss him greatly. I have so many great memories of our time together and I know that he is in a better place now.

Love you always, gramps!!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved