Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tweeze Please!!

If you've been reading this blog for a bit, you must know how I feel about unruly eyebrows--I hate them.

My brows are fairly decent, and I usually only need to pluck a few stray hairs every couple of weeks.

That said, I'm in love with Tweezerman's animal print tweezers. I mean, come on! They're adorable. Personally, I really dig the zebra print, but they all rock in their own unique ways.

And for $25 at Sephora, how can you go wrong?

Have a friend who is tweezer-wary? Show her these gorgeous pluckers and let the magic happen. They're too awesome to resist.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved