Friday, June 22, 2007

Fashion Faux Pas: Full Camo Print Outfits

A while back, I wrote an article about chic camouflage frocks (like a nice mini skirt). While I still do think that a camo print can be hot (my mom has a bitchin' pair of camo ballet flats), there is a time and a place to wear it. And if you're going to wear it, stick with one great piece and leave it at that. There is little worse than camo overload.

There is a guy who comes into my place of employment (suffice it to say I work in a doctor's office. ish). More often than not, this fool of a man waltzes in wearing baggy camo print pants, a matching fitted tank, flat ironed hair (though he did fancy the cornrow look for a while) and, to top it all off, I've been informed that he also wears bright orange glasses.

The most amusing part is that he thinks he looks fabulous. I hate to single this guy out. He is nice, if a little eccentric, and he is flamboyantly gay (which I actually am a fan of). And while, I do admire his gusto, his style simply does not cut it.

I really do pity him and I want to take him under my wing. He has such great potential. Alas, approaching the situation is difficult. So I pass on this information to my readers: with prints like camo, wear only one amazing item. Otherwise, you may just get recruited into the army by accident.

Lesson learned? I hope so.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved