With one-piece swimsuits becoming so popular lately, I've decided that I need to get myself a one-piece ASAP.
But where to look? When I first began my search, I came upon oodles of speedo graphic print ones, and old-lady dress ones. Neither really hit the target in this case.
Luckily, I stumbled upon this La Blanca suit today and I think I may have found the most flattering swimsuit ever made. The halter style with the plunging neckline is universally flattering. It draws the attention to your chest/neck/shoulders rather than to your hips and waist. The shirring covers up any "pooch" that you may have going on, and it also enhances your waist, making it appear slimmer. Plus it comes in black, which I am a huge fan of.
The swimsuit costs $110, but it will never ever go out of style, so I say it's a go.
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)
- Fashion Faux Pas: Full Camo Print Outfits
- Ode to the Ballet Flat
- Bang Cutting Mishap--and the Solution!
- THIS IS BIG: Sharpies as Makeup?
- Sexy Eyes for the Bedroom...or Anywhere Really...
- Purse-Friendly Hair Helper
- Mellow Yellow
- My Latest Beauty Must Have--Bacitracin!
- Long Lucious Lashes
- Take the Plunge
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNA-ROSE!
- Flower Power
- ▼ June (12)