Except this yellow isn't really mellow. It's more like awesome.
The thing I love most about Charlotte Russe's fab new yellow polka dot peep toe heels is that they combine two of the seasons biggest trends without seeming trend-whoreish. Bright Caribbean-flavored colors are huge right now, as are retro polka dot prints.
These heels could dress up jeans and a tee, or dress down a LBD (Little Black Dress). They're appropriate for work (because I said so), and yet they're perfect for a Sunday morning stroll through the park.
What could be better really? Oh maybe this-- they go for about $23. So yeah, they pretty much rock.
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)
- Fashion Faux Pas: Full Camo Print Outfits
- Ode to the Ballet Flat
- Bang Cutting Mishap--and the Solution!
- THIS IS BIG: Sharpies as Makeup?
- Sexy Eyes for the Bedroom...or Anywhere Really...
- Purse-Friendly Hair Helper
- Mellow Yellow
- My Latest Beauty Must Have--Bacitracin!
- Long Lucious Lashes
- Take the Plunge
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNA-ROSE!
- Flower Power
- ▼ June (12)